Monday, November 19, 2012

They're All Here....

My hubby cracks me up! The minute he heard the news about Twinkies, he hit the stores. We live in a little town. Come on peeps! We've only got so many stores. But Robbie was on a mission last week. He must have went to every store in town. And his loot?? 26 boxes of Twinkies!! Sorry to all those that live in the area. Yeah, we've got all the Twinkies here....

 
I could be a good wife, and try to bake some up. But there are 2 things wrong with that idea. 1. My husband adores opening the packages. Something about those plastic packages. 2. I wouldn't even know where to begin, baking something like. 3. A bonus for you who don't know me. My kitchen and I, are more like enemies than BFFs. Lola can you help? 'Cause it could be bad for everyone, when Robbie runs out of his favorite treats....

No comments:

Post a Comment